THANK YOU FOR 5 WONDERFUL YEARS OF FINDING BRAVE, HELPING US REACH THE MILESTONE OF OVER 500,000 DOWNLOADS, AND RANKING IN THE TOP 1.5% OF OVER 3 MILLION PODCASTS WORLDWIDE!
We’re so excited to bring you this special episode of Finding Brave which celebrates two big milestones that I am very proud of. Firstly, we’re celebrating 5 years of continuous publication of this show and, secondly, reaching over 500,000 downloads! And we’re thrilled to be ranked in the top 1.5% of over 3 million podcasts globally and to consistently list in the Top 100 Apple Career Podcasts all over the world.
I am so grateful to all our amazing guests who have provided so much thought-provoking and informative content that enriches our lives, careers, and relationships. Today, you’ll hear brief excerpts of the top 20 most popular episodes of the show since its inception. I hope you love them and find them thought-provoking and enriching, in your life, work and pursuits.
I’m very grateful to you, our wonderful listeners, who’ve been so supportive and encouraging over the past years.
Thank you again for all your interest and support of the show. It’s been a true joy to bring it to you. I and my wonderful team send our deepest thanks, and we look forward to the next five years together! Here’s to Finding Brave in your life every day!
Key Highlights From This Episode:
- Bestselling author Joseph Grenny explains why “80% of the problem (in communication) is pre-verbal.” [01:48]
- Why #1 vocal coach Cheryl Porter encourages you to believe in yourself without a doubt. [03:22]
- The vital importance of distinguishing between a job and a calling with Kathy Caprino. [05:05]
- How to turn your “mess into a message” and what has to happen first, according to success coach Anthony Trucks. [07:16]
- How learning to let go of the future can become a superpower in your life, with futurist April Rinne. [08:47]
- What it means to #1 Communication Coach Dorie Clark to build a “portfolio career” and why that’s essential for success today. [11:00]
- Why forgiveness expert Dr. Fred Luskin believes that you limit yourself when you take things “too personally.” [12:58]
- Jason Marc Campbell explains why, in your sales, professional and business growth endeavors, you must not ever compromise on your true mission. [15:06]
- Five essential steps to take when you want change in your career with Kathy Caprino. [16:08]
- Top 100 Financial Advisor George Grombacher on the unforced errors you might be making in your personal finances. [18:18]
- How Simple Courage founder Heather Hubbard believes experimentation propels us forward like no other action can. [20:45]
- Why Brave By Design founder Laura Khalil stresses that 30% of people won’t like you and how understanding that fact frees us. [22:11]
- The importance of recognizing and understanding “privilege” as unearned benefits, with coach and author Karen Catlin. [23:19]
- Financial coach Catherine Morgan’s strategy for relinquishing guilt and shame around money. [25:13]
- How self-help guru Amy Morin defines mental strength and views it as a choice. [27:32]
- What Chief Storyteller Tony Vlahos means when he says your story must “have soul.” [28:34]
- Three aspects of a worthy goal, according to author Michael Bungay Stanier. [30:05]
- Entrepreneur Wendy Pease on the differences between men and women in business. [32:26]
- Why we need to resist some aspects of socialization in order to avoid mediocrity as explained by human performance expert Dr. Nate Zinsser. [33:25]
- Advice for finding clarity through experience, from performance coach Stu Massengill. [35:02]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Seize the Day and Take 40% off my three most popular 1:1 Career and Leadership Coaching Programs!
Looking for highly effective hands-on career and leadership growth support? Join me this month in one of my most requested private coaching programs, and get the direct coaching, support, mentorship and guidance you’re looking for, to move forward fast to your highest, most exciting visions.
Check out these three programs and pick the one that fits your needs best:
Career & Leadership Breakthrough Program (6 sessions)
Jumpstart Your Career Success (3 sessions)
Build Your Confidence, Self-Esteem and Impact and Rise (6 sessions)
Take 40% off this week on any of these programs! Use coupon code SEIZETHEDAY40 at registration checkout for your savings.
Ready to Advance, Rise and Launch Yourself to the Next Level FAST?
JOIN “THE MOST POWERFUL YOU” 8-WEEK COACHING AND TRAINING COURSE WITH KATHY!
Hello! Kathy here. Thanks so much for tuning into today’s episode. One quick thing I’d love to share before you go is about my video training program for organizations and professionals, called “The MOST POWERFUL YOU” which is the companion to my book The Most Powerful You: 7 Bravery-Boosting Paths to Career Bliss.
I’m so thrilled that a division of the United Nations brought in The Most Powerful You program as a training tool for members of their staff and other amazing global organizations have done the same. This program brings to organizations real-world, research-based, and transformative training for leaders, teams, and professionals to help them close their leadership, confidence, and communication gaps so they can achieve their highest and most rewarding potential and success in their work and projects.
Please take a look at what I’m teaching in The Most Powerful You training for organizations, and the LIVE course for professional women (which is running again this Fall), and if you feel the content would be instrumental for you and your teams, I hope you’ll ask your HR and DEI managers to bring this training program to your company. It’s truly transformational for work cultures and professionals everywhere, and it generates amazing results.
Thank you so much, and here’s to you becoming The Most Powerful You!
CALLING ALL COACHES!
Do you run a coaching business that focuses on supporting professional women? If so, I’ve got some exciting news about supporting your coaching growth, success, and impact!
Right now, we’re opening the enrollment of my private (1:1) coaching training program called The Amazing Career Coach Certification, which is a 17-week, hands-on training program that certifies female coaches in my proprietary 16-step career growth model, which is perfect for coaches who want a deeper dive into learning powerful, proven coaching frameworks, concepts, and skills that teach the 16 most essential steps to build an amazing career that your clients need to know about. And this training will help you become far more effective and impactful in supporting women to thrive today in their jobs, roles, and careers.
Through the program, you’ll also get access to a powerful Small Business Acceleration program called The Rapid Growth Academy, delivered by my friend and colleague, award-winning business growth expert Matthew Pollard. Through Matthew’s program, you’ll be taught critical business and sales growth info that will help you grow your business success in the quickest way possible.
In my view, there’s nothing on the market like it for both new and more seasoned coaches because it targets the two critical aspects of success: how you support your clients to thrive, and just as importantly, how to grow your own business to the next level.
For more information, visit certification.amazingcareerproject.com and check out the details. Join me TODAY!
Order Kathy’s book The Most Powerful You today!
If you enjoy the book, we’d so appreciate your giving the book a positive rating and review on Amazon! And check out Kathy’s digital companion course The Most Powerful You, to help you close the 7 most damaging power gaps in the most effective way possible.
I’m thrilled that both Audible.com and Amazon Music are sponsors of Finding Brave! Take advantage of their great special offers and free trials today!
“If you believe in yourself enough in the beginning, those people who believe in you will come along. Sometimes, you have to wait for them but you’re not going to find them if you don’t believe in yourself in the beginning.” — Cheryl Porter [0:04:14]
“We are so caught up in needing to control THE future as we want it to play out that we actually miss all the different possible futures that may play out and how you might contribute to one of those.” — April Rinne [0:09:20]
“If you’re mission-driven, if you’re an impact-driven entrepreneur, then every time you discount yourself, you’re limiting the potential energy you can reinvest within your business.” — Jason Marc Campbell [0:15:31]
“One of the lessons that I learned very early on in business is – 30% of people are just never going to like you.” — Laura Khalil [0:22:31]
“Mental strength is a choice. It’s all about what you choose to do every day [and] getting control of the way you think, feel, and behave.” — Amy Morin [0:28:12]
“The way you get clarity in your life is through experiencing, not thinking.” — Stu Massengill [0:36:26]
Watch our Finding Brave episodes on YouTube!
Don’t forget – you can experience each Finding Brave episode in both audio and video formats! Check out new and recent episodes on my YouTube channel at YouTube.com/kathycaprino. And please leave us a comment and a thumbs up if you like the show!