Thank you for listening to our Finding Brave show, ranked in the Top 100 Apple Career Podcasts!
“There are things you want for yourself. You do deserve abundance, and if you’re selling in this way while caring about the impact [you’re making], you should be the one that attracts the most energy. This energy can be in the form of money, or whatever currency is most valuable to you.” – Jason Marc Campbell
What emotions emerge for you when you hear the words “sales” or “selling” or when you think of having to engage in sales for your own business or services? The act of selling often has a poor reputation, but the people who lose most from this mindset are good folks selling great products and services. Today’s Finding Brave expert guest helps us fundamentally shift the way we view sales by approaching the process with love, which will allow you to generate more sales than you ever thought possible, in ways that feel authentic and right to you.
Jason Marc Campbell is the author of the upcoming book on Selling with Love. He interviews thought leaders from around the world on topics of leadership, team building, communication, productivity and more. He is a public speaker who’s shared the stage with the likes of Gary V, Jason Silva, Vishen Lakhiani, Lisa Nichols and more. Jason is also the host of The Superhumans at Work Podcast from Mindvalley, which I’ve had the great pleasure of joining.
His mission is all about teaching companies to care more. As businesses have so much power in our world, if we can educate businesses and business leaders to take on more responsibility on how they sell, how they market, how they treat their employees and how they invest their money, we start shifting the planet to a better place for all.
In this episode, Jason reveals the real reasons why most of us have resistance to selling, and how to remove those blocks once and for all. As he shares, once you identify and understand the 5 loves of selling, it will fundamentally shift how you view this topic forever.
Highlights from this Episode:
- How Jason’s journey led him to the niche he now serves [5:18]
- A better way to engage in outreach to potential clients, and how to follow-up with respect [11:28]
- Why he believes that selling with love is all about the energy you have while doing it [16:33]
- The missing piece of selling that salespeople need to be aware of, but so often overlook [17:32]
- A breakdown of the 5 loves of selling [18:24]
- What can occur when you allow yourself to be prosperous in your work that is serving the world [20:15]
- The dangerous impact of discounting your services when selling [23:31]
- How to spot a salesperson that doesn’t operate from the 5 loves of selling, or hasn’t found them yet [35:46]
For More Information:
JOIN THE FALL SESSION OF MY AMAZING CAREER PROJECT 16-WEEK COURSE AS AN EARLY BIRD AND SAVE $500 (PLUS 7 GREAT BONUSES)! Course Starts October 18th, 2021.
The Amazing Career Project 16-week online course is designed specifically to teach and guide mid- to high-level professional women around the globe through the 16 most essential steps to building a more rewarding, joyful and fulfilling career they love, with the respect and recognition they deserve. With a proven and highly transformative career-growth process that’s been honed over Kathy’s 16 years of career and leadership coaching, the course helps professional women be able to say, “I know exactly what I want and I’m finally getting it!”
Through the 16 weeks of the course session, you’ll get:
- A 16-week career and personal growth curriculum, with weekly training videos on the 16 most important steps to take for career breakthrough to more career reward, happiness and success. (Lifetime Access to all training material)
- 16 weekly, 75-min. group coaching calls with Kathy (held Thursdays, Noon – 1:15 pm EST) to support your momentum and address your questions, blocks, fears and issues. All calls are recorded.
- 16 powerful, tailored homework assignments to move you forward
- An amazing online support network of members to help you on your journey.
- Each session is capped at a max of 30 members, so there’s plenty of time on each call for personalized support from Kathy
- Direct access to Kathy and all the other course members (past and present) via the online forum, when you need help and support to answer your questions
- Kathy’s hand-picked collection of premier resources for additional help, support and learning
- PLUS: New material added each session, including important material from Kathy’s book The Most Powerful You, and her interviews with 100’s of renowned experts in the field of transformation and career and business growth.
- PLUS: Great lifetime discounts to Kathy’s private coaching programs and events
- PLUS: 7 great bonuses (including 75% discount off The Most Powerful You video foundational video training) when you sign up as an early bird before 10/6.
When you add it all up, that’s a HUGE array of valuable, career- and life-boosting material and support that’s not available elsewhere in any form! For endorsements and video testimonials about the course, visit my Praise page and the course info page.
And the training content of this course has earned a 9.3/10 rating from CourseMarks.com and is in the TOP 5% of 94,680 courses!
If you’re ready to take the essential steps to building an amazing career that you love, CLICK HERE to learn more and register!
Order Kathy’s book The Most Powerful You today! In Australia and New Zealand, click here to order, elsewhere outside North America, click here, and in the UK, click here. If you enjoy the book, we’d so appreciate your giving the book a positive rating and review on Amazon!
Other resources mentioned:
Become a Sponsor!
Do you have an amazing product or service that supports female podcasters, authors, thought leaders and/or women in the workplace or running their own entrepreneurial ventures? We’re excited to be accepting new sponsors for Finding Brave now! If you have a business, program, product or service that helps professional women thrive and that aligns with the messages we share on Finding Brave, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us via our contact form on the Finding Brave site (https://findingbrave.org/contact) to share more about your work/organization and your proposal. We’d love to speak with you!
I’m thrilled that both Audible.com and now Amazon Music are now sponsors of Finding Brave! Take advantage of their great special offers and free trials today!
Need Some Amazing Assistance with Your Own Podcast? Here’s How to Get It
It’s not often that my wonderful podcast editor Matt and his team at PodAssist take on new clients, but they now have limited spots available to work with more great podcasters. If you’re looking for the best help possible (as I was when I began Finding Brave) in your own podcast today, or you’ve always wanted to launch a podcast but you weren’t even sure how to get it off the ground, this is your chance!
To check out the services they provide, go to www.PodAssist.com and if you’re like I was and want your time and energy back and your podcast to be the best it can be, reach out to him at firstname.lastname@example.org today (use the subject line “Kathy C. Sent Me” for a special bonus)!
Don’t delay – spots are very limited!
“The process of selling is understanding human psychology, understanding that we are emotional creatures, and understanding that’s the language that needs to be spoken to get people’s attention, which is the hardest currency to access today.” [17:02]
“People that are in sales often just fall in love with the process, but they forget to fall in love with the impact, the client or the product.” [17:32]
“I think that ethical businesses need to learn the tools that will allow them to stand out and be the ones that thrive.” [20:02]
“If you are mission-driven or if you are an impact-driven entrepreneur, then every time you discount yourself you are eliminating the potential energy you can reinvest within your business.” [23:31]
“You need to be highly functional, highly efficient, and the best person you can be to be able to bring your mission forward.” [24:00]
“We want to bring love back to the word ‘selling.’ It is a beautiful word, and it makes the world go around.” [47:20]
Watch video versions of my interviews on Finding Brave!
Don’t forget – you can experience each Finding Brave interview episode in both audio and video formats! Check out new and recent episodes on my Youtube channel at YouTube.com/kathycaprino. And please leave us a comment and a thumbs up if you like the show!
Please share your positive ratings and reviews!
If you enjoy the show, we’d be so very grateful for a positive rating and review on Apple Podcasts! These great ratings help us reach more and more people who are interested in boosting their careers, businesses, and their leadership, and keep in the Top 100 Apple Career Podcasts in the U.S. and around the world and in the top 1.5% of over 2.6 million podcasts! Thank you!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: