[vc_row row_height_percent=”0″ back_image=”9293″ parallax=”yes” overlay_color=”color-wvjs” overlay_alpha=”24″ gutter_size=”3″ shift_y=”0″][vc_column column_width_percent=”100″ position_vertical=”middle” align_horizontal=”align_center” overlay_alpha=”50″ gutter_size=”3″ medium_width=”0″ shift_x=”0″ shift_y=”0″ z_index=”0″ width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image media=”9340″ media_width_percent=”100″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Welcome, welcome, welcome!
This new Finding BraveTM Mentoring program with Kathy Caprino is designed specifically to help working women “find their brave” – to rise up, speak up and stand up for their lives, careers and for what they want most to create and build in their personal and professional lives. The ultimate goal is to help each mentee dig deep, discover your true self and right work, and illuminate the world with it.
This mentorship program is offered once per quarter and accepts one woman each quarter.
Finding BraveTM mentees will receive on a complimentary (free) basis:
- Four (4), 45-minute Career Consultation calls via phone or online with Kathy Caprino, over the three month period
- Help with key aspects of building a more successful, rewarding life and career, including covering topics such as networking, personal branding, career direction, negotiation and advocating strongly for yourself, identifying the best next steps for your life and career, building stronger relationships, evaluating decisions, and more.
- Includes hands-on coaching support to build a more powerful LinkedIn profile and resume, and interviewing tips and strategies
Each mentorship relationship is tailored to meet the specific needs of the individual.
Our scheduled appointments will be held at a mutually-convenient time for both Kathy and the mentee.
Applications are accepted each quarter, for mentorship program start dates of January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1
The official application window is now open for candidates. This program is for you if:
- You are between the ages of 28-55.
- You have been employed in the workforce (or self-employed) for at least the past 5 years.
- You would like to be considered for this 4-month mentorship program that will help you clarify your career and/or life goals and move toward them in a powerful way.
- You believe you’d be a great candidate for this experience.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Thank you for your interest in my Finding BraveTM Mentoring program![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]