“There’s no reason for you to work 18 hours a day. You can work 5 and still create a great company, still change the world and still be able to grow yourself in the process and live a great life.” – Ajit Nawalkha
Do you ever feel that you need to sacrifice your life, and experience extreme burnout in the process, all just to have success as an entrepreneur? If so you’re not alone, but today’s guest is going to challenge this myth and show you avoid this and how not have to work around the clock to realize your dreams.
Ajit Nawalkha, is a serial entrepreneur, global educator, and consultant. He is the co-founder of Mindvalley Teach, Evercoach and Global GRIT Institute, author of The Book of Coaching and Live Big. Born in Jaipur, Rajasthan living in a home with 23 other people, he has always pursued the dream of Living Big. Over the past decade, Ajit has helped build training and coaching companies to inspire the coming generation, transform entrepreneurs to live on purpose, while enjoying their lives and increasing profits.
Ajit reveals powerful insights that provide valuable clues on how to live a bigger life, and as you’ll hear, it really all begins reframing your mindset and perspective on what it really takes to be successful.
Highlights from this Episode:
- How “living big” involves more than just money [2:15]
- Ajit’s background with scarcity and how he overcame it [4:08]
- Ways that overcoming scarcity can lead to abundance in your life [6:40]
- How to have an abundance mindset, regardless of your current reality [10:44]
- Why resisting your reality and getting angry won’t help change it [13:05]
- What causes burnout for so many entrepreneurs and how this is getting in the way of our biggest dreams [18:12]
- Why change is actually a positive thing to experience [22:40]
- Ajit’s practical steps to living big [23:53]
- A major entrepreneurial turning point or him and what we can learn from it [31:55]
- How to decide whether or not to be personal brand [35:19]
- The major message from Ajit’s book, Live Big [40:00]
For More Information:
Ajit’s New Book, Live Big: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Passion, Practicality, and Purpose (with Bonuses)
Mike Dooley’s Notes from the Universe
“I kind of got wired for always thinking that I don’t have enough.” [4:34]
“There’s no limit to how scarce you can feel, irrespective of your bank account, the amount of love you get from people, or anything.” [9:18]
“Every business is subject to the entrepreneur’s desire of what they want to build. There is no right or wrong, there are simply different strategies and different playbooks.” [15:57]
“The system only works to a certain degree. It helps you move your learning a little bit faster, but you have to customize that system for it to really work for you.” [17:07]
“It’s not going to be how many hours you can plow through something, but what you can do in those hours. How are you investing your time in learning new things?” [21:28]
“Most of the time when people use a personal brand, it’s because they care for recognition more than the value. It’s not always true, but often that’s the case.” [35:36]
I’m thrilled to share that Audible.com is a sponsor of Finding Brave! Take advantage of their great special offer of one FREE book of your choice with a 30-day FREE membership trial! And feel free to keep the book even if you cancel the membership. Click here to sign up for your free book! http://www.audibletrial.com/FindingBrave
Watch the video of this episode!
Now you can experience each Finding Brave episode in both audio and video formats! Check out new and recent episodes on my Youtube channel at YouTube.com/kathycaprino. And please leave us a comment and a thumbs up if you like the show!